An effectively designed and implemented access control system can be the cornerstone of a business or community security plan. Access control systems can perform several key functions:
- Security - Most businesses have areas intended for visitors, or prospective clients that essentially allow free access to anyone. Oftentimes a person may simply walk through an open or unlocked door to gain entry to the rest of the building that may include offices or warehouses where employees work. Having an effective access control system in place compliments loss prevention systems, and increases employee safety.
- Controlling Access - Unlike hard key access, the access control system can be configured to allow individuals varying levels of access to areas of a building based on pre-defined criteria. Individuals may be able to access an area only during certain hours, or on certain days. With an access control system a lost or stolen access card can simply be deleted.
- Access Monitoring - Access control systems can monitor entry points and sound alarms if there is an access violation. The system may also be configured to generate access reports that may include time and dates that individuals gain access or were denied access to specific areas.
We have experience designing, installing, and servicing many types of access control systems. Whether you need a simple solution for a small business or a complex solution for a large project, we can help.
We install and service access control systems, including Open Options DNA Fusion.
DNA Fusion provides a scalable access solution for most applications.
- Open Architecture
- Customer-Centric Design
- Mercury Platimum Elite Partner
- Intelligent Lock Integration
- Video Integration
- Alarm Panel Integration
We also install and service telphone entry systems.
The DKS telephone entry systems are ideal for gated communities and multi-tenant buildings.
- Remote Managment Software
- Card Reader Interface
- Elevator Control
- "One Touch" Call Button